Q - Difference between 1.8 & 2.0 16V?

I've never owned a 16V before, and am currently looking for one.  What I'm
wondering is, is there any way to tell if it's a 1.8 or a 2.0 by looking at
the motor?  I'm thinking that maybe some of the accessory mounts/ coolant
hoses/ sensors are in a different location??

I've seen a few that were supposed to have a 2.0, but how can I tell?  The
owners had no idea how to tell the difference.

TIA,
Chris  czvw@mediaone.net
88 Fox - body rotted daily driver
93 Grand Am - wife's accident victim
89 Topaz - free beater
86 528e - For Sale??
81 GS450
?? 16v Scirocco - and the search begins........