Re: MFA swap woes

> How about yank the analog out and put a nice equalizer in there or something
> :-)  no need for both digital and analog?
> T Berk

you must be kidding, aren't you ?! :-)

why should I remove that cool 3-gauge panel
that I got from Greg, containing the nice Audi-gauges that I got from Doug Teulie ?
...just to put in a tacky equalizer thing  - bah blasphemy ! :-))

I still want my digital display in addtion because I hate it when something
is not working.
So I might prefer your second advice to put in a second sensor.
Still I'm wondering if there isn't a method that is a bit smarter than that...

friendly Greets & CU soon ;-))
Dirk