Re: how to wire 4K b/u lite switch

Oh hell...I just did this to Daun's tranny...hope I
remember...there's small harness that attached to the
original tranny, I believe we removed it.  I made few
jumper wires with small female spade lugs one one end,
and flat male lugs on the other.  The male ends went
the the car's end of the wiring harness, natch; there
should be only two pins there.  The small female lugs
went to (I believe) pin R in the connector, and pin
15, which is in the upper right of the connector (5th
gear case to top).  The pins are labeled down there.
I'd verify my findings with a meter, this is from
memory!  But Daun's b/u lights work!

Ron