Junk-yard results.

Im a college student so I cant run a charity or buy parts before I know I
have ppl committed. and to dan B. thanks for the part your $5.00 money
order is going out by friday.

Went to one pull-a-part today
MK1*****************
found the following
77 mk1 mostly stripped possibly a few window seals in good condition
core support present hood missing fenders dented. crome bumpers in good
condition on small but noticable ding in the front bumper. crome around
windshield good cosmetically and mechanically.

81 mk1 white very moldy. red leather(fake?) int. visors present but moldy
and "droopy" pass seat and rear look ok drivers leather is pretty shredded
the wiring harness is prolly mine. hood ok except small crease in the
front drivers side about 4"long and about 1/4" deep has red pinstriping
Dashboard had "reading" light in it in one of the switch positions.
core support initact.

fenders/doors etc appear to be in reparable shape on the 81 might be able
to salvage something off the 77 besides the bumpers but would have to
look. would have to make another trip but I think a couple of the
taillights were in good condition (yes found that black plastic piece
between the taillights intact. getting it tomorrow)

MK2
these were all 8v's except a
4 mk2's
( silver -- trash, silver ok,  black ok ,  orange better)
found uncut rear deck (a little droopy in the center but other wise good.)
cruise control. a couple of core supports (dont have a way to cut them out
yet. I'm up for suggestions. found the board that goes in the bottom of
the rear hatch area complete w/ sticker ( mine :-) )

one of the silvers had had a 16v kit but it had been removed. sorry folks.

all dashes cracked -- big surprise, but several had very good vents that
stayed in place when you moved em. no MFA's, cruise on several

a couple of good intact headliners w/ or w/out sunroof

**********************************
misc

one of them(mk1 or mk2) -- sorry dont remember which one
rear hatch area has molded carpet covered shields covering the wheel
wells.

many dual downpipes avail.
several mono-wiper setups avail

************
new stuff for me

Found -- rare cassette holder for mk2 complete and in excellent shape ...
just like the one Jan has in his sweet 16v. havent decided if im keeping
it or putting it on ebay cause the last one went for crazy money...

Found 2 crome door handles. mismatched (internally) but might be able to
make them work for my car

no cabbies -- sorry ron. as far as the other stuff goes. might be able to
find it a little better if have a pict of the part/car

two trucks. appeared to be in good shape.

87 16v PS, AC what a pain in the a@# to get to the water pump.
81S w/ sunroof(tilt/remove) growing on me. (mk2 interior sorta) some body
come and get it before I keep it. Got it running today... carb
setup and
all.