Re: braking problems

> My 16v is parked for a few weeks so im driving my 8v again. anyways i get
> into my 8v last night and drive and realize the brakes are really low? the
> pedal goes almost all the way to the floor. pads are new as are the shoes.
> new wheel cylinders also. brakes were bled 4 weeks ago then the car sat for
> 3 weeks. lines are leaking neither is teh master cyl. any ideas? im totally
> lost i dont know why i dont have brakes and i am kinda scared to drive =).

  when my '86 8v did this, the master cylinder died. check the bleeder
valves and make sure they're tight. try pumping the brakes a couple
times and see if that helps. make sure there is fluid in the system. i
know it sounds stupid, but i added a quarter of a pint of fluid to a
system that read full. poured some in, pumped the brakes, poursed some
more in, pumped the brakes. don't know why. plan on completely bleeding
the system when i can get the damn correct bleeder valves.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com