braking problems

My 16v is parked for a few weeks so im driving my 8v again. anyways i get
into my 8v last night and drive and realize the brakes are really low? the
pedal goes almost all the way to the floor. pads are new as are the shoes.
new wheel cylinders also. brakes were bled 4 weeks ago then the car sat for
3 weeks. lines are leaking neither is teh master cyl. any ideas? im totally
lost i dont know why i dont have brakes and i am kinda scared to drive =).
thanks in advance