Re: [mostly non-roc] Cool, rare car sightings & other cool crap

> P-51 Mustang, B29, Japanese ZERO (that was cool!), various other WW-II

A guy local has a bunch of vintage airplanes, likes to fly them quite a
bit.  And my work is literally 1/8 mi off the end of the runway.  Hearing
that P-51D of his come screaming out of that airport is the highlight of
my day...nothing like that sound...never seen or heard a Zero though,
comparable?

I have a soft spot for the P-51s, I have an Uncle I never got to meet,
cause he was shot down in a dogfight over France in WWII.  In, of course,
a P-51D.

*Wishing to win the lottery, would be too cool to own one of those
American Muscle Cars of the Sky*

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox