Re: crankcase pressure

There isn't one.  There isn't anything in the Bentley manual either, BTW.
The entire system consists of a breather tube that runs from the block (next
to the dipstick) to the airbox.  There is a small vacuum line (with a
built-in restriction) that runs from the center of this tube to the intake
manifold next to the cold start valve.  The breather tubes are notorious for
rotting away at the elbow next to the block.  They are expensive, too.
Dealer list is $100.20.  Potterman sells them for $80.

--
John
'00 Jetta GLS VR6