Re: I may not make it to Cincy...

Hey Steve,

I was able to get a BRAND NEW 160MPH Motometer from the dealer for only
about $125.  You should also check the gear in the tranny.  I've chewed up a
few of those, the dealer kept putting in the white one instead of the red
one.  I popped a red one in, changed the gear oil and all's been fine since.

Old cars are great, maintaining them sucks ;)

If you can't bring you car to Cincy grab a ride or flight.  It would suck if
your car missed it, but it would suck more if you did.

Good luck getting it together.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com