Re: OT. FS Rocco/Bus people, I have q's

>As for the bus. I have seen a '73 Westfalia Camper. They are asking $1500,
>but the rust on the doors and rear section looks terrible (but repairable).

RUN !!!!! RUN AWAY VERY FAST!!!!!

>What sort of motor is this?

One of the biggest pieces of shit next to the waterboxer engine.

Is it the Porche dual carb?

Similar, the heads are different than a 912e. Same as a 914.

How bout a
>water
>cooled?

Kenedy makes an adapter to put a rabbit engine in a bus. Youde be better off
to install a 1776 bug engine in there.

>I will offer $400 for it tomorrow.
>Do the BusBoys have a web site? Do they still exist?

Dunno about the website but I know they are still in business (at least they
were about a month ago).

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867