OT. FS Rocco/Bus people, I have q's

I have had to make a hard decision. I am not going to beable to complete the
16v conversion to the '81. I donot have all the skills for this. I need to
let some one who knows what they are doing complete the job.
Low milage, low rust. Light blue color, black interior.

You can take a look here: http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/

I need $600.00 with all the spares for it including a new dist...

As for the bus. I have seen a '73 Westfalia Camper. They are asking $1500,
but the rust on the doors and rear section looks terrible (but repairable).
What sort of motor is this? Is it the Porche dual carb? How bout a water
cooled?
I will offer $400 for it tomorrow.
Do the BusBoys have a web site? Do they still exist?

TIA

Julie