Re: [INQUIRY] Quaiffe Differential Price ?

Use Google.com and the correct spelling is "Quaife".  You will see a bunch of
websites that talk about it.  They go for about $900.  If you have serious
power to put down they are required.  I have one in my '78, works great.
BTW, $900 only covers the purchase of the unit, still need installation.
HTH.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner