[mostly non-roc] Cool, rare car sightings

Whilst out rummage sale-ing this afternoon, we saw:

Blue Lotus Esprit S4, driving
Grey '82 Scirocco, at a rummage sale (of course we were in her
S-10....dammit all)
Grey BMW 2002, at a rummage sale, for sale ($2950, in very nice shape,
104,000)
Silver (duh) DeLorean, driving
Black Citroen DS 21 Pallas, driving (owned by my good friend, he finally
got it fixed enough to drive, he trailered it out from California in
March)
And of course, my 2 Rocs, at home.

We don't see to make cool cars around here, today was a good day!!

Nate
'81
'84