[Fwd: A/C leak detecting]

Brian,

Check out this link:

http://www.acsource.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/shophome.html?E+scstore

They've got several kits.  You probably need an R-12 kit.

I had a shop put UV dye into my system but they couldn't find a leak.
So I bought a UV light (by Titan) and found a leak INSIDE the car under
the dash where the expansion valve connects to the evaporator. Tried
tightening the connection and may have slowed the leak some.

Good luck!

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (original owner)