[mk2] '84 bosch canister thingy

hopefully this message won't need a pgp key to decipher it ;)

  sorry, folks, i don't have my bentley here and this is bothering me.
while investigating why my '84 wouldn't start (coil wire fried itself
in two - replaced and the thing still doesn't want to start), i found
a number of wires had fallen off / been removed. at any rate, there is
this bosch canister thingy right beside my wiper fluid tank. it has a
green wire for the + and the ground wire connects to where it bolts to
the side of the car. the only thing coming out of it is a hose about
.5" in diameter. what the hell is this thing??? thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
 < o o >  http://foxx.tripod.com

&j)K!$鮆zk-"Zk,r*q({.n"mۧrz"Xzh&"