MKI Sunroof questions

Hi Everyone,

Its beautiful out here on the east coast.  Yesterday
we broke the record high by 21 degrees.  So naturally
my sunroof came out.  It the MKI style tilt up -then
pull out.  First, I was wondering what do you lube
them up with.  White lithium grease or something like
that?  Second, while the roof works good for the most
part some times it doesn't want to close all the way.
It leaves a little gap.  If I try to close it more it
feels like its skipping.  Is there any way to help
this or do I just have to be EXTRA careful with it?
Any advice is appreciated as I bet these tracks are
ultra hard to find.

Have fun driving rocco's this weekend,
Tony