Oil/AF in strut housing [was Re: Koni Sport Adjustables]

	I was mulling over this same thing for my Bilstein sports and heard both
oil and antifreeze suggested for filling the strut housing, but the gruff
sounding tech guy at Bilstein said not to use anything so I didn't.  Hope I
wasn't misinformed.  That said, I think the original housing did contain a
liquid although I can't remember if it was oily or aqueous.  Can anyone
point to a written document to settle this definitively so it can go into
our FAQ?  benton----