ALL KONI GROUP BUY (plz change heading to gab)

Is it time for a group buy on sport adjustable struts?
Seems a lot of folks are interested in strut
replacement right now.

If I can manage to find us a good price-
How many folks are serious about getting a set of
two of KONI sport?  Coilovers?

Hit reply and type. ME ME ME ME ME     (1 ME=
slightly interested.   5 ME's= I'm in dammit)
(I will attain prices when I have a feel for the
level of interest-  feel free to collect buyers
off other VW lists to join. More buyers= lower
price to all)

I choose KONI's for the adjustability factor,
coupled with lifetime warranty.
Had more positive responses toward going KONI (by
twice as much) over even Bilsteins.