Re: Service available

Some of you may know that last month I got one kick ass bead blast
cabinet, but for those that didn't, now you do.  I've been gathering
EVERYTHING I can get my hands on around the house, minus the cat, and
blasting it.  I've had loads of fun but I'm running outta stuff to clean.
 Sooooo...if anyone needs something blasted, shoot me an e-mail.  I'm not
looking to get paid or even be liked by some of you fruits, but if you're
willing to cover shipping and a small amount for the materials (ie. glass
bead and/or aluminum oxide), I'd be happy to help.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/
request VW parts at