Re: hard starting

--- SmAsH <smash593@home.com> wrote:
> Yo ok let me restart this the first email was a bad one.
> it starts like the
> battery has juice. takes a while to start it. it sputters
> when it starts.
> today when i started it it was idling at 2000Rpm then it
> went down to
> normal. very hard to start sometimes gotta try more then
> once and up to 30
> secs oon that starter. thanks

Grounds.  Add some.  You will likely solve your problem.
While your at it, check for any stray vacuum leaks just in
case.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian