Re: Hard starting (now hot starting issue)

I was having my first starting troubles ever with my Jetta tonight and I
come back to check
my email and all of the sudden, I'm not the only one, someone beats me
to it!  I'm having a hot
starting issue.  So I need to re-ground the battery to the chassis with
4ga or ?  and then I need
to ground the battery to the back of the head with ?ga? and then I need
to re-ground the coil?

This is a HOT starting issue I'm having, I had to bump start it at qfc,
it sounded like the starter
was doing ok but it wasn't catching for some reason...