Re: Come on Girls! Julie's car is still not right!

> Ok. Here is a list of mods.
> I changed the A/F plate & TB. Lots of power. O2 sensor not connected.

Your O2 sensor is not connected, and you smell gas...thats cause with the
02 disconnected the car goes to full-loop mode and the frequency valve
goes full rich.  Get your O2 system working right and I bet your highend
power loss will go away, sounds like you are running overly rich.  How is
your gas mileage?

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox