Re: Marie's turn to brag!!

In a message dated 4/29/01 8:41:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
scirocco@telus.net writes:

As Shannon, Chris Cramer, and a few others can attest to, my humble Scirocco
placed 2nd out of five cars today at Springmeet.  Feels good, especially
with factory paint, a somewhat scratched front bumper skin, and STOCK
springs.  Hee!

Oh yes, the list-members who saw my car today claimed to like what they saw.
'Course they could have been bullshitting me.

Woohoo, 2nd place at my first judged show!  I'm bragging at the acura dealer
tomorrow!

Ya know...I looked at the thing,...took some pictures of it,..but I totally
forgot about it being Maries car. Looked good though, Marie =)

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)