Re: Local Caravans to Ohio from MD/PA/VA/NY

> This is my first message on the list so go gentle on me okay;-).

Everybody! Lets just verbaly abuse our new victim...I mean member!

> First off, great list; you guys seem to share a lot of good information
and
> general Scirocco love

Not me, I just post useless crap that gets me flamed. :)

> The more and more I get into getting my car together I will more than
likely
> be using the FAQ's and asking stupid questions that may have already been
> answered by you guys hundreds of times but thanks in advance for bearing
> with me.

I have to say, if you can put forth a scirocco related question that nobody
here knows the response to, I would be stunned.

Look forward to seeing you in Cincy.