Re: shocks/springs

>   They are easy, especially compared to the fronts (no spring compressor
or
> re-alignment needed) The only thing that tends to cause any trouble is the
> bolt that secures the bottom of the shock to the axle beam, it can
rust-weld
> itself to the inner bushing on the shock.
>   Gerry

Yeah Gerry is right.  A basic tool set, jack, and jack stand is all that is
necessary.  If you are still unsure I can go do a 'how-to" with tons of pics
on my 87 right now.  I have to take my off anyway.  I will put it up on my
site in the next day or two I can contact you if you want when its up.

djsteveyk
http://www.scirocco8v.com