Re: Help! does any one have some vdo gauges for sale?

In a message dated 3/29/01 7:27:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roccophil@mindspring.com writes:

Question is, can it be put into VDO format to keep the look?  I don't want
some pigged-out looking gauge that doesn't match the theme of the others...

I bought this one from summit, and it is just plain black. All my gauges are
VDO, and it doesn't at all look out of place IMHO. Lemme dig up some pictures
for ya....ok, I ended up going out and taking a couple. Yes, I know my clocks
are off =)

The URL is: http://www.geocities.com/turbogti2000/NEW/dash.html

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)