16v sighting in VA

Hi everyone,

     I just saw a immaculate looking silver 16v yesterday in Richmond (for
those in Richmond, it was at the intersection of Huguenot and
Parham/Chippenham).  I was on my way to a rehearsal, and saw the car sitting
on the shoulder at the stoplight. It was just getting dark, and he had his
overhead light on in the car as if he had stopped to read a map or
something.  I was very late, so I decided against stopping to se if
everything was O.K. Two hours later on my way home, I saw flashing yellow
lights ahead. It turns out his car was broken down, and was just being
pulled up onto a flat bed tow truck. What was pathetic about the whole
thing, is that the chains used to pull the car up were pulled taught against
the Pilot foglights, and they looked as if they were about to pop off.  The
car was beautiful with teardrop alloys.  The exhaust and everything else
appeared original.  I have to say my 16V is nicer though. Ha. I regret not
being able to help him earlier. Was this anyone on the list?

Aaron
87 16V