OT: FS: Not Mine, Not Rocco, 88 Jetta GL.

I dont know if this qualifies as a Cheapass Ron (TM) special
but I have had a class with this guy and seriously doubt that this car has
EVER been driven hard. And no I dont know him personally.
After all Im a grad student and He's a prof... not mine.

1988 VW Jetta GL, 4 door
  $1850
80K miles. Maroon. 5-speed Manual.
Power Steering. AM/FM Cassette.
Reliable transportation:
  Engine is in excellent condition with regular oil changes
  and maintainence.
  Battery and brakes are recent.
  A/C works and is cold.
Garaged for most of its life.
  Body/interior are in very good condition.
Original owner

E-mail: jim.mcclellan@ece.gatech.edu (Preferable)

ph: (404) 894-8325 (office, please leave a msg)

this is a professor here in atlanta. If anybody wants me to go look I
will.

Rocco content.
So the GLI is the one that everybady wants for the seats for ROCCO's