Re: how to tell if O2 sensor is Bad...

Dave Ewing wrote:

>  Anyway, I
> don't care at this point.  Solder, crimp, if it works, it works.  If it
> doesn't, whatever.  I will crimp since it is no big deal to crimp and my
> information tells me that it is the correct way to do it.  I hope this helps
> and no one takes offense.

Yeah, me too. (I like soldering, But I _do_ have some crimps in the eng.
bay right now. shhhh, don't tell).

No slam intended- just one sticky point in how things are described: The
O2 has a place were the outside reference air gets in, but it's not way
up the wire by the splice, it's down by the sensor itself. If shrink
tube was a problem it would be because it was used down on the O2 body,
thus covering the 'vent'. I have one at home (but I didn't go home last
night:) .

Anywho, luuuuv you maaaan.

Peace,
TBerk