Update: Zender Mk1 side skirts for sale

	OK, I've already had a few queries for price so it's time to nip this in
the bud.  I was planning on a "best bid over $30-40 at the end of the week"
sorta deal sometime in the future.  I just want to get back what I paid for
them a while ago and anything above that would be nice but I don't want to
be too mercenary about it.  Anyone interested really should wait until I
post photos before taking another step since they will need work.  Also, I'd
imagine shipping would be expensive and not make it worth it for anyone not
local to me.

	I only mentioned mine now since I saw the price for the set on Vortex and
didn't want anyone pissed after spending that kinda coin and have me throw
mine up for a fraction of the cost.  Maybe I'm underestimating the value of
these things but I sold a Zender grill off my first Scirocco for five or ten
bucks and I was glad to be rid of it.  Of course that was 10 years ago.  For
$300, couldn't you almost get the entire Mk.1 flare kit that's going into
reproduction?  The lazy bum, benton-----

P.S. If the side skirts on Vortex belong to someone on the list, my
apologies--if you can get your asking price, more power to you.