Re: OEM Big Bumpers

>This is how guys with bugs with "nerf bars" got by in the old days (and
>some still today for that matter).

Same up here in Vancouver... the cops might hassle you about them, but
that's about it.

>And we have no state safety inspections here whatsoever (despite having
>the most stringent smog laws and inspections in the land).

Go figure. It's like that here too... you can drive around a p-o-s with
gaping rust holes and if it still passes aircare (smog) it's legal.  the
only way a safety inspection is required in BC is if you're rebuilding a car
that was written off (in that case the title will say "rebuilt") or if you
piss off some cop.

Hmmm.

Marie