From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 8:26 PM
To: dale witt
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Keep Your Sciroccos - They Are Getting Rare

dale witt wrote:

> This past year I have gone from thinking I should sell one of my sciroccos
> to even selling both.....In favor of something new and shiney.  Just got
> back from Hot Water Blast VW/Audi show in Houston.  There were 100 cars in
> the show............I had the only Scirocco in the show.  A couple of my
> friends that own rocs said either the car was being worked on or needed to
> be worked on.  My little black roc got a lot of  attention and
> praise........bottom line?  I will continue to care and support the rocs.

I saw a ton of pics posted by Vortex members and not a single one had a
single 'roc in it.. jeez none of those Mk4 boys even had the decency of
posting a pic of your car!  1 in 100?  Damn, sounds like ND a few years
ago before we <almost literally> took over last year.

C'mon out and join us there in May - you won't feel so lonely, and if 1 in
100 inspired you to keep on keeping on, you'd be amazed what it's like to
be amongst 50 or more.. which is looking like a realistic turnout
this year.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA