RE: "easy" engine performance mods?

I see you have TT exhaust already? What about intake side?
Any modifications to air filter. I'd suggest Jamex airbox,
it costs more than K&N and is far more efficent then K&N
you gain equal HP, but Pipercross gives more torque as tests
show. (Somebody, where's that link to airbox vs. K&N test?)

Camshaft is another idea of course.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!