FWD: 16V engine for sale

I can verify that things are all there, just in case anyone wants this.
(I bought my 79 Roc from Todd, he's a good guy to deal with. A true VW
enthusiast.)

From: TCAME86712@aol.com
To: vw-tech@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VW-TECH] 16V engine for sale
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:51:57 EST

For Sale:
Engine and all engine management, wiring, etc., from 1988 Scirocco. This
is
everything you need to do a conversion to 16V. I parted out a 16V
Scirocco
and kept all of this for the Mk I conversion I was planning. I have since

sole the car it all was going into and have moved on to other projects.
The
engine has about 135k miles on it, and was in a car that had been
wrecked.
Make me a reasonable offer, if interested. It includes all fuel and
engine
management, the fuel tank, and I have the entire car wiring harness as
well.

Reply to ThePartsCar@aol.com, or to this address, at TCame86712@aol.com
(it's
just harder to remember).