Re: List, Please Help! Bad Idle + low Vac since euro cam.

Your cams are not timed properly wiht respect to one another.  Do you have a
REAL Euro intake cam or an exhaust cam lopped off ond flipped over? If you
have 2 exhaust cams then the timing marks arent going to line up the same as
if you had a REAL Euro intake cam. All that this is really saying is that
you need to be sure that the lobes on cylinder #1 are pointing towards one
another and are in the same position with respect to  the cam bearing cap.
Any questions?

- The vacuum reading was taken from a hose right by the coil.
(Only 10-11 lbs) !!!!!!!

- I just checked  the hose from the left side of the lower intake manifold
into the air boat and its fine.

- When we checked the timing with the light gun, it was 14-15.  (It will be
brought down to 8 this week)

- Starting is a little slower at 1st with the lightened Flywheel, but
overall  the same.

????? intercam timing ??????? Everything would have to be taken apart again
to check that, correct?

Dan Kraus :-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867