Re: HELP! - electrical gremlin

about once a year, my Jetta does the *exact* same thing.  No clue what
causes it or why.  It seems to happen after I pull the dash apart and do
some rewiring.  I've tried swapping the light switch and the gauge
cluster to no avail.  The only thing that seems to solve the problem is
patience.  After a few days of it, it will start working properly on
occasion.  withing 4-7 days, it's all back to normal.  Then a year later,
it does it again...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz") SOLD
'85 Jetta