RE: List, Please Help! Bad Idle + low Vac since euro cam.

Where are checking your vacuum reading from? Check the hose from the left side of the lower intake manifold into the airboot, mine sometimes falls off a little and the car will run like crap if at all. This doesn't sound much like a vacuum problem to me, more the vacuum problem is a symptom of something else.

I would first check your timing, 15 is WAY advanced (or is it retarded? you don't say), it probably turns over real hard on start right? Back the timing back to stock and retest. Be sure the intercam timing is dead on. I think it sounds like a timing issue more than anything.

It could also be a flakey Hall sender, mine acted much the same way as you described. It ran hard in the higher RPMs since the engine vibration was less and the loose plug made better contact.

You fuel mix sounds good.

Disconnecting the ISV will almost always kick up the idle a bit so it probably seemed to smooth out a little.

Your injector O-rings should not have good bad all of the sudden.

The lightened flywheel is going to aggravate any poor running component especially at idle and lower rpms since you have less rotating massing careening around keeping the motor smooth. IMHO

Whenever I have something I cant diagnose right away I find its always a good to idea to make sure you have all the basics covered first. Get as close back to stock as possible.

Back the timing back to stock and retest
Remove the fuel mod and retest

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736