List, Please Help! Bad Idle + low Vac since euro cam.

List,

    The other day I had a Lightened Flywheel and euro cam installed in my 1.8 16v.
* This is what is in my car:
- Power Module
- Euro cam
- Lightened Fly
- K&N Air filter

    Since I've brought it home... I've experienced very poor starts w/stalling, fluctuating idle, and Lots of engine vibration.
    At higher rpm's the car runs great!

*Here are the facts about my car:

    - Vacuum - 10 -11 lbs
    - Timing - 15 degrees
    - Air/fuel mixture - 9- 10 mil

I know the Vacuum should be 20lbs. What would cause such a drop in pressure? (Air boot is fine)

    I disconnected the air stabilizer and that helped a little but I need to find out what is wrong.
Also checked injector O rings and they are fine.

Thanks,
Dan Kraus :-)
p.s. a 1.8 Euro cam is the same as a 2.0 correct?