Steering wheel swap mk2 16v

hey ya'll I'm looking into swapping the GIANT steering wheel that came w/
my mk2 16v. Cause its a PITA to get in and out of the car. I was wondering
if the mk1 wolfsburg wheel is smaller than my current one? and if it is is
it a direct swap.

Other than that I'm sure there are plenty of expensive wheel swaps out
there. I want a black one that is significantly smaller than the one that
I have in there. any suggestions?

brian
the guy with really long shins..
and a poor 87 16v waiting on love and attention while I sell the wife's
car. (98 honda civic LX 36.xxx kmi $10k obo the price came waaay down)