'87 16v FS in Raleigh

I saw this yesterday beside the road, its not mine, so call the seller if you have any questions:

1987 Scirocco 16v, red 143k miles, A/C, power steering, 5 speed $2400

Home phone 919-557-9551, work 919-422-2982

The car seems to be in good shape. I didn't see any body damage. Paint looks like I would expect for original, well cared for, paint (still shiny, but the usual rock chips, etc, etc).  Interior looks good, but some cracking of the leather trim on the driver's seat.  I did not drive the car or even open the doors or hood, so there's a lot I could have missed.

It seemed to be completely stock.

Bill