Re: Ahh...back in the US with euro stuff. (LONG)

 My aunt in Denmark drives a Polo G40.  I'm going to plan a pilgrimage there
one day just to drive that damn car!!!!  I told her she's not to sell it
until I come over and check it out. =]  She's coming here this summer and I
truly think she'll be disappointed with our cars over here...

Marie