Wooo Hooo! Got a 84 Wolfs roc 4 $250

Woo Hoo! Got a black 84 Wolfsburg Scirocco for $250.  It's gonna be parted out for my 86 16v, but waoooww.  It's kinda rough, but I drove it home!  Has a new clutch.  Leaky brake cylinder in the back and loud exhaust.  Dude said that he put the new clutch in it and it wouldn't go into 4th.  He said it was a 4spd 8-)  Didn't know they made those in the roc.  Drove it home had to watch the brakes, but somehow I got in in 4th and 5th!  Guess it was a loose nut on the steering wheel.  I fixed that! 8-) and the car drove fine in all gears home!!!

Hey Daun I think I got ya on this one. I can't remember what u paid for the one in Amelia, but I think I came close with this one.

Later
Brownie
87 16v Red (hidden away)
86 16v Black (expecting face lift)
84 8v Black Wolfsburg (donor - sorry 2 say)