Window adjustment

	My drivers side window is loose and isn't rolling up tight. It's not very
loose, but you can move it within the slots of the door a little bit and I
can tell it's not going up tight, because you get wind noise on the highway
from it, something you don't hear on the passenger side. You can also feel
a little bit of air leaking in. Is there some form of adjustment to get
this thing up tight and like it's supposed to be. I don't know if it's
important or not, but they are not power windows, but rather the good old
fashioned crank jobs.

Thanks,
Chris