Re: Making my Rocc handle like a porsche?

Man, in all seriousness, it's Porsche.  Turbo or no, it's handling,
especially if modified, won't be topped by a VW.  Sorry.  I luv my little
roccos, but c'mon...  A reason why Ferdinand had Porsche as the biggie of
the three...  I say, just do the rocco as best as it can be done - don't try
to match any other type of car.

-Phil