HELP! The dealer ripped me off on my insurance claim!

MOTHERFUCKERS!
	*NEVER* I REPEAT *NEVER* go to "Martens" VW in DC. They are fucking
sneaky bastards. I brought my car in for a tweaked rear axle to be
replaced on an insurance claim. The fucking asshole crooked Service
Manager (Frank White) was acting cool, and had noticed my bent rim from
a pothole incident in the backroads of montgomery county md. He said
"Is that from the rear?" I said
"No, I bent it on the front when there was a piece of road missing that
I couldn't avoid." "Well, I'll see if we can get the insurance company
to take care of that" (something along those lines, this was a while
ago, as the claim took 3 months because of Geico's inept retarded people
and Marten's crooked service manager.) I turn my car in finally to get
thre rear axle taken care of this monday, after driving a brand new 1.8T
golf with fucked up alignment for *MONTHS* because of these people. What
was said to take 2 days, really took until this afternoon (friday). Ok,
no big deal im patient.... I get there, and I'm told I have to drive
over to Geico to pickup the check for my claim. *grumble* (I'm taking
time out of work here!) So I go there, and pickup a check for 707$. Ok
wow, they must have faxed my claims adjuster the bill, it wasn't as bad
as I thought it would be! Wrong... I get there, and read the 2nd page of
the bill.... 1450$. I have a 500$ deductible (Yeah, fuck me there goes
$500 there..) and a check for $707.19.... Something isn't right
here...... I look at the bill, $238 for a new steel wheel, and tire
w/mounting balancing.( I didn't ask for this... Reread what asshole
Frank White said) I call my insurance company and argue with them for
hours. I go to get some lunch while waiting for them to call back. I
eat, walk back to the dealer and hear that the service rep from Geico
called back, and told me to go back to pickup another check for the
tire. I go back and talk to my claims adjuster who inspected the car.
(Read *NOT* inspected, she looked at it and didn't even look in the
trunk to see the spare tire, but later insisted she did so Geico
wouldn't have to pay for it...... fuckers. I have *3* cars insured
through them.) She tells me to go fuck myself nicely, and to talk to the
dealer like I expected, I just wanted to play fair at first and try. I
get back, and call Geico again like WTF, and the service rep tells me to
go fuck myself nicely, and geico wont cover it. (I had told my claims
adjuster earlier because good ole frank tried to be the pimp and said
"there's a damaged rim in the back of his car, I don't know if it's from
this or what...." Never had he said "Will you cover this?" (My claims
adjuster told me this, and she really has not too much of a reason to
lie, and (later)when I asked Frank about mentioning that to her he
changed the subject again and started stalling/talking shit.) Now I head
over to Mr Frank White, the asshole that started this mess by taking it
upon himself to fuck my insurance company on something that wasn't
related to this accident (I think my claims adjuster knew this, and
thought I was part of it with him!) without telling me, or ever letting
me know. I go talk to him and tell him that I can't afford to pay for
the rim, and that I really didn't ask for it. He changes the subject and
asks if I have a credit card out of nowhere when I tell him that I
didn't even really ask for that to be done to begin with. I say yes,
curious as to why he asked, and he says "come with me." He gets up and
starts bullshitting me as he walks me down to the cashier, on the way
down he asks for my rental car key, saying "We can get this back to
enterprise nice and calm/smoothly like he's being nice." Next he leads
me to the cashier and puts the bill down. Dude starts talking, and won't
shut up. I bring up that I don't want to pay for this tire as I didn't
authorize it, and also was never made aware it was getting replaced
(neither was my insurance company!). He just walks away. I'm fucked,
there goes my rental key and what not, and im late as hell back to work.
I regret this but I had to plunk down the charge card and pay, or walk
back to baltimore. WTF is there something I can do about this bullshit?
He wouldn't take it off the bill and just ignored me. Am I really just
freaking over nothing? I don't like the fact that 200$ of *MY* money was
spent on something that was never originally supposed to be replaced,
and Frank White wouldn't acknowledge the fact that I didn't ask for that
fucking rim. This guy is the *SERVICE MANAGER* I.E., highest service guy
in that building. What do you people think? Peace,
	-Gary "I hate slimey dealers" Huff