From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Night Shadow
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 1:47 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: {OT} Pics of my new bike

I know a few of you are bike riders too, so I though you folks might be
interested in seeing a few pics of my CB400F Super Sport. :-)

http://www2.privatei.com/~soltwede/sohc4/

And yes, she does sound sweet at 10000 rpm :-)~

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox