Re: Roof Rack???

In a message dated 3/22/01 10:23:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, mx@snet.net
writes:

OK, this may be the dumbest question ever posted to any list...but Im
going to do it anyway.
Im looking for a roof rack for my 87 16V Scirocco that will carry my
KART. Total weight is about 180lbs. Any suggestions? Has anyone else
done anything this stupid or am I breaking new grounds in the realm of
stupidity?

"KART"? what the hell kind of "KART"?.....like the ones you see the guys
pushing around with all the aluminum cans in them? =) I don't know of any
roof racks that are meant to hold 180 pounds.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)