waterfest Hotel posted on RapidParts

The official Hotel for Waterfest has been posted here is the info don't contact me I do
not own the Hotel......................;)...and you know you have to stay at the official
Hotel to really experience WF

Brett and Jim am I in with you???...and I did pay for last years Hotel finally so we are
square for this year even though I will be meeting you in Binghamton

RATES:
$85.00 per night
Single or double occupancy.

Cut-Off Date is June 20, 2001
Or, Until Rooms have Sold Out.
Quantity of Rooms are Limited.

Ramada Inn
130 Rte 10 West
East hanover, NJ 07936
973-386-5622

Additional Hotels will be posted as they become available

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v
97 A4 2.8 quattro