RE: Kinda looks like a Scirocco. I've never seen this car

All I can say is there are quite a few enthusiast pages for the Impulse.  I
think they look great; it's just the interior that is "spaceman" and cheesy.
They came with Turbo, 4 wheel disc brakes, and they were rear wheel drive
not to mention the cool mono wiper.  In my book, that's cool for the time
period.  Later generation impulses came with AWD.  FWIW, they actually did
have a cool suspension option ("handling by Lotus") on some of the turbo
cars.  i also think the front suspension was dual control arm...

> The Impulse Turbos liked to *shoot* their spark plugs out of the head.
LOL!  That is the description I used when I was training my wife to wind the
Scirocco out.  She would shift at 3000 all the time, so I told her not to
shift until something shot through the hood!  It must have been a good
training tool cause now she winds the car out all the time.

Later,
David Barwick
88 Scirocco
84 Jetta GLI