Re: Shaving Poly rack mounts (suggestions NEEDED)

These are poly mounts for a manual rack; I have done a conversion to manual
steering.  The problem is that I can barely get the nuts for the mounts
threaded.

-Phil

> Are you trying to use poly mounts in a power steering rack?  I don't think
they are available for  the PS rack only manual racks, thus your
problems...I wouldn't mess with trying to make them fit since it could
effect the steering geometry in some way.